Sunday, August 29, 2010
Recipe #10: cafe mocha
If you liked the previous recipe (cappuchino), you'll love this one as well!
1. 1/2 c. fresh coffee, brewed
2. 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
3. 1/2 c. whole milk
1. Using a blender, beat the milk until it gets foamy
2. Microwave the milk for about 45 seconds on high
3. Prepare a 10-oz. cup. Pour syrup in.
4. Pour coffee in and mix well using a spoon.
5. Add the milk.
1. If you want something sweeter, add more syrup or sugar.
2. If you want something rich, you can substitute the milk with heavy cream. Alternatively, you can do half-and-half. You can also use whole milk, and add a packet of creamer in the coffee first.
3. For mugs over 10 oz., you can adjust the amount of milk or coffee to your liking.
4. Chocolate syrup can be subsituted with a combination of cocoa powder and sugar.